This web site contains brief information on the insurance products offered by Designia Insurance Brokres as also on the insurance cover provided. This information does not substitute for the precontractual information documentation you will receive before you enter into an insurance contract with our company or the terms of insurance policies. Insurance cover is provided in accordance with the terms, conditions and exceptions set out in the insurance policy.
Visitors to the Website (hereinafter referred to as "Users") must read these terms carefully before using it. When using the Website, it is deemed they have read, understood and accepted these terms.
- Company has the right to amend the information and documentation of the Website or to temporarily or permanently interrupt its operation when it deem it necessary or prudent, as, for example, when it consider that there is a security issue or when its need to perform network maintenance or for other important reasons. Users are informed of any such change or discontinuance through the Website.
Charges for accessing the Website
Users' access to and use of the Website is free of charge. Users are charged with their associated internet connection costs.
- The Company undertakes to take care of the operation the Website on a 24-hour basis (working and non-working days), without , however, being in any case liable in the event of an interruption, due to an intrinsic network failure, delay in telecommunications network, or interruption of electricity, erroneous typing of the User, or malfunction of the User's technical equipment.
- The Company has taken all necessary measures to ensure high level of security and protection solely of its own systems, as required by market practice. The Company undertakes to upgrade their protection systems and to have antivirus programs. However, it do not guarantee the non-existence of viruses and are not liable in the event of damage to the equipment, software, files or other damage caused to the User by the virus.
- The Company makes all efforts to ensure that all information and all material on the Website is governed by clarity, accuracy and completeness, without however offering any guarantee to this end. Any information contained on the Website which does not concern the Company is posted on it as it was transmitted by third parties and exactly as contained in the publicly accessible source from which it was eventually obtained. The Company bears no responsibility towards the Users for the accuracy and completeness of the above information, and the Users are solely responsible for the assessment, evaluation and use of this information in making any decisions.
- Users are required to use the Website for legal purposes in accordance with the provisions of legislation relating to telecommunications.
- Users use the Website on their own initiative, with their own equipment and software and are responsible for protecting their equipment against viruses, external threats / attacks, including protection against other malicious software.
- Users are required to use the Website in accordance with the Companies' instructions, as posted herein from time to time, by the Company, otherwise, the Company is not liable for any damage that Users could suffer thereby.
- If access to specific information requires the use of a password, each User is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of such password and bears exclusively the risk in case of leak of the password to another person.
- Users are required to abstain from any action intended to overload and crash the Companies’ system, intercept passwords of other Users, and any other unlawful, unconventional and / or unlawful action, using the Company’s infrastructure (network, web pages, etc.). Users are liable for any damage suffered by the Company, as a result of their acts or omissions.
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
- The content of the Website (including but not limited to: software, information, data, photographic material, graphics, illustrations, etc.) is the intellectual property of the Company or third parties. Modification, publication, transmission, transfer, reproduction, distribution, presentation, connection, download, copy, storage or otherwise exploitation of the content of the Website without the prior written consent of the Companies or other beneficiaries is prohibited.
- If, through special links or hyperlinks posted on the Website, Users may be redirected to third-party websites, such redirection will be done solely for the convenience of the Users. The Company is not responsible for the content of these web sites, the accuracy or completeness of the information contained therein, and for the quality or characteristics of the products or services provided through them.
- Redirection to the Website by using links posted on third-party websites is prohibited without the prior written consent of the Company.
Applicable law - Jurisdiction